Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Kansas City for warm-weather activities are from mid May to early July and from late July to late September.
Kansas City hotel in Downtown Kansas City, walk to Sprint Center. Located in Downtown Kansas City, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kansas City Public Library and Sprint Center. Crown Center and Liberty Memorial are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Top Trending Kansas City Hotels
- Kansas City Marriott Downtown Smack in the center of downtown, the hotel is connected to the Kansas City Convention Center via a covered walkway — a nice touch in the winter. It's also just one block from the hopping Power & Light District — abuzz with restaurants, clubs and theaters — and six blocks from Sprint Center, the premium concert and sporting arena. The hotel is 22 miles from Kansas City International Airport
- Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown Downtown Kansas City hotel next to Bartle Hall. With a stay at Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Kansas City, steps from Municipal Auditorium and Kansas City Convention Center. This hotel is within close proximity of Arvest Bank Theatre at the Midland and Kansas City Power and Light Building.
- Comfort Inn & Suites Kansas City Downtown Kansas City hotel in Downtown Kansas City, near Sprint Center. Located in Downtown Kansas City, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kansas City City Hall and Sprint Center. Crown Center and Liberty Memorial are also within 3 mi (5 km).
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Kansas City Downtown Crossroads Arts District hotel in Downtown Kansas City, near Crown Center. This hotel is located in Crossroads Arts District (Downtown Kansas City), close to Belger Art Center, Crown Center, and Hallmark Visitors Center. Also nearby are Sprint Center and Liberty Memorial.
Top Kansas City Airport Hotels
- Homewood Suites Kansas City Airport 3-star aparthotel with free breakfast and free airport shuttle. When you stay at Homewood Suites Kansas City Airport in Kansas City, you'll be near the airport and convenient to Tiffany Greens Golf Course and Zona Rosa Shopping Mall. This aparthotel is within the region of Harley-Davidson Factory and Shoal Creek Living History Museum.
- Fairfield Inn Kansas City Airport The hotel is right off I-29, 18 miles north of downtown Kansas City. The hotel provides a free shuttle to Kansas City International Airport, two miles southwest, and free shuttle service to the KCI Expo Center and businesses within a five-mile radius. The Zona Rosa mall is five miles south of the hotel.
- Candlewood Suites Kansas City Airport Located near the junction of I-29 and I-435, the Candlewood Suites is three miles from Kansas City International Airport. You're a mile-and-a-half from a tour of the Harley Davidson factory. Drive 20 minutes to take the kids to Worlds of Fun theme park and a half-hour south to check out the Kansas Speedway or the Schlitterbahn Waterpark. Downtown attractions, including City Market, the Arabia Steamboat Museum, College Basketball Experience and the Kansas City Convention Center, are 20 minutes south. Upscale shopping and dining at Country Club Plaza and the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art are half an hour away.
- Sleep Inn Kansas City Airport The hotel is five miles from the Zona Rosa shopping and dining district, and ten miles from Harrah's Casino and Woodlands Racetrack. Downtown Kansas City and Union Station are 15 miles away. It's 20 minutes by car to the Hallmark Visitors Center, 30 minutes to the Kansas City Zoo. It's just over five miles to Kansas City International Airport.
The Hilton is conveniently located four miles from Kansas City International Airport and close to several highways, including Interstate 29 and 435. Downtown Kansas City is 17 miles away, and Argosy Casino is 12 miles from the hotel.